60 - 59 - 58 - 57 - 56 - 55 - 54 - 53 - 52 - 51 - 50- 49- 48 - 47 - 46 - 45



21 marzo, 2010

There's a Possibility There's a Possibility All that I have was all I'm gon' get. There's a Possibility There's a Possibility All I'm gonna get,is gonna be yours then All I'm gonna get is gonna be yours then So tell me you hear my heart stop You're the only one that knows Tell me when you hear my silence There a possibility I wouldn't know Know that when you leave Know that when you leave By blood and by me,you walk like a thief  By blood and by me and I'll fall when you leave So tell me when you hear my heart stops, You're the only one that know Tell me when you hear my silence there's a possibility I wouldn't know So tell when my silence's over You're the reason why I'm close Tell when you hear me falling there's a possibility it wouldn't show By blood and by me and I'll fall when you leave By blood and by lead,I'll follow your lead

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

MusicPlaylist